Location: North America, remote-based
We are looking for a high-performing, independent, data-driven inbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers for our B2C products. For B2B products, sales will help you convert and close. You are also responsible for creating content and expanding our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of analysis, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You will have to be independent, take ownership of projects and execute them with minimum dependency and be disciplined enough to create and stick to timelines and calendars. You will report to Kaiterra’s Marketing Lead.
Responsibilities of this role includes the entire cycle, from planning and design of the marketing strategy, to managing and execution of the strategy, and the measurement and optimization of the strategy.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Be able to create and/ or manage the creation of resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Excellent communicator and analytical thinker, with an ability to use data and logic to inform all decisions.
- Expert level of experience in marketing automation and Hubspot in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- 2+ years of project management experience working with a marketing agency or marketing driven startups.
- Bachelors of Journalism, English, or communications is preferred
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and reasons for your interest in this position.
We're looking forward to working with you!