Location: North America, remote-based
We’re looking for a high-performing and independent project manager with rich experience in planning, managing, and executing various types of marketing projects. Working closely with the marketing team, you will be responsible for managing projects, as well as freelancers such as designers, videographers, copywriters, and translators, owning communications and processes while exercising project controls. You will be in charge of identifying tasks, mapping out project timelines, assigning tasks to the appropriate team members, setting reasonable deadlines, following up, accessing risks and dependencies, and making sure to drive the project forward and its completion on time.
This role requires a high level of project management skills, communication skills, and problem-solving skills. You will have to be self-disciplined and driven, but also a good team player that everybody enjoys with work with. You will report to the Kaiterra Marketing Lead.
- Plan and manage marketing project calendar that is in line with Kaiterra’s marketing strategy, own accurate project timeline, work back schedules, and other documentation and specs as needed
- Own the successful execution and delivery of brand asset assignments and creative projects across a variety of formats, including digital, video, and prints
- Plan and manage all project communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of creative, information, and assets for delivery
- Work with team leads to properly vet, brief, and greenlight projects, clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals, and expectations with stakeholders and Marketing team members
- Collaborate with translators and CX manager to drive multilingual support & localization of content and assets
- Coordinate seasonal campaigns and one-off marketing projects, such as expos, Black Friday sale, product launch event, e-commerce store design, etc.
- Other ad hoc marketing projects aligned with the overall goals of the marketing team
- Strong track record in successfully & independently leading projects within a marketing team, or similar
- Experience in managing creative projects at the brand level, and have a good eye for design
- Excellent coordinator, great at multitasking, and extraordinary problem-solving skills, able to identify risks in projects and come up with solutions
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, someone who can motivate team members and make sure everyone delivers quality work on time
- Ability to self-direct, proactive and independent
- 2+ years of project management experience working with a marketing agency or marketing driven startups
- Bachelors of Journalism, English, or communications is preferred
- Experience in design or asset management is a plus
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Please also send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and reasons for your interest in this position.
We're looking forward to working with you!