Location: Beijing, North America, remote-based
As a content marketing intern, you will be working on creating engaging content across Kaiterra’s owned media channels and key social platforms to grow Kaiterra’s brand awareness as the leading company in air quality.
You will be reporting to the global lead for content strategy and function with a high degree of autonomy over your day-to-day work to achieve your goals.
- Work with global marketing lead to develop Kaiterra’s content including our website, blog, Quora, Youtube, and other platforms.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Kaiterra’s digital campaign calendar, track and evaluate the success of digital campaigns;
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to create external documents and promotional materials with clear, consistent, and effective messaging to support marketing activities;
- Create content for the global company website and continue improving the messaging and customer experience;
- Native English speaker
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent logic and research skills
- Motivated, adventurous, and creative; able to learn new things fast and take on new challenges
- Proficient in MS Office, experience in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or tracking tools such as Google Analytics is a huge plus
You will be provided:
- Honorarium 2000 RMB
- An opportunity to work at a fast-moving tech company and grow along rapidly;
- An open, friendly, and multicultural work environment with colleagues who are also the best in their fields;
- A chance to make a positive change to our environment every day.
How to Apply?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also send a cover letter highlighting your qualifications and reasons for your interest in this position.
We're looking forward to working with you!