When it comes to green and healthy places, you'd be hard-pressed to find someone more passionate than Matt Morley. A wellbeing champion, biophilic design consultant and engaging podcast host, Matt is a leading voice in promoting sustainability in real estate and hospitality.
We had the great pleasure of being a guest on Matt's podcast, Green and Healthy Places, to talk about indoor air quality, the importance of continuous monitoring, and why now is the time to make a concerted push towards healthy buildings.
Highlights From Our Discussion:
- Overview of Kaiterra and brief company history (1:45)
- Health risks of poor indoor air quality (3:48)
- Healthy buildings and the importance of continuous indoor air quality monitoring (7:40)
- What can be done to improve indoor air quality? (13:15)
- The connection between air quality monitoring and energy efficiency (18:56)
- Typical groups and initiatives Kaiterra is involved with (26:20)
- Indoor air quality post-COVID19 (27:55)
- Airborne diseases and indoor air quality (32:25)
- Closing (33:50)